Saturday, January 9, 2010

2-K

I don't know why, but i have a tendency to judge something at first sight. The judgement is usually highly inaccurate of course but i just can't help it. I first thought that my class is brimming with bad boys. and that they'll hate make everyone hate everyone or something...haha..being paranoid at the start of the year...:) I really like most of my new buddies. Lychee and is just plain cute and friendly while most ppl are nice guys and girls.

I can't wait for my junior in choir. Mr Toh said that they show promise for nub sec ones. Sec ones seriously look so...ADORABLE...feel like squeezing them:) Sad..the Italy trip may just have been cancelled due to the stupid financial crisis. No one to blame tho:) But that would be a real sucky end for the sec fours. I feel that half the cca is gone when the sec fours leave...they are seriously a very talented, very unique, very powerful and very dedicated bunch.

I didn't post much this days yea...i noe...cause i couldn't slot in the time to blog. Blogging is a real time-consuming process. I didn't facebook either. Bit boring...not that i think that facebook is "fartbook" as my friend put it, but i'm just not addicted to it. Good thing too...

Love ya class:) and love ya choir:) ( feel like stuffing chopsticks up the noses of the nub sec ones who said choir is gay, but nevermind, i'm a nice guy i won't do that.)

Miss u 1-respect 2009. The best class in my entire life. Won't forget the happie memories. Won't forget the bestest friends i ever had. U guys shaped me into what i am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment